Item # 101041777
In the first few days and weeks of breastfeeding, many women experience nipple soreness and dry skin. Purelan lanolin cream gives you fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin. Purelan creates a protective layer on skin’s surface and is absorbed deeply by the skin, where it rehydrates from within – restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Also available in the following sizes for professional use:
- 7g (0.25oz), Item # 101041780
- 1g (0.04oz), Item # 101042098
Nipple Cream Features & Benefits
- 100% Natural Lanolin Cream: Single ingredient, no additives, preservatives, or fragrance added; Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin; 1.3oz tube
- Fast & Effective Relief: For nursing moms with sore or cracked nipples and dry skin; Rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin's surface and rehydrates from within
- Safe For Your Baby: No need to remove Purelan nipple cream before breastfeeding
- Ultra Pure, Medical Grade Lanolin: Tested to the highest safety standards and ethnically sourced from mulesing-free farm
- Breastfeeding Essential & More: Moisturizes a variety of dry skin areas, such as chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, elbows and cracked heels; Use for babies and children to protect skin during cold weather and treat dryness, wherever needed
Lanolin is a deeply hydrating, naturally occurring substance found in sheep’s fleece. The lanolin in Purelan nipple cream is ethically-sourced, using wool from mulesing-free farms. It is highly purified and tested to the industry’s highest standards (European and US Pharmacopoeia). When absorbed into the skin, Purelan lanolin cream mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture and can hold more than twice its weight in water – naturally helping skin’s rehydration.
Use Purelan at every feed to relieve soreness and protect your nipples. Best of all, it's safe for moms and babies, so there is no need to remove Purelan before breastfeeding! Purelan can also be used for babies and children to protect their sensitive skin during cold weather while treating dryness, wherever and whenever needed.
Item # 101041777:
- 1 - Purelan 37g/1.3 oz tube
- Ingredients: Lanolin
- 37g/1.3 oz tube
- Unit Weight: 0.15 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 2.87" x 5.2" x 1.62"
Purelan™ is available in two sizes: 7 g and 37 g. You can find Purelan™ online or at your local pharmacy and retailer.
Please note that Purelan™ is not licensed as a medical product for pain relief or designed for the therapeutic treatment of pain. If you are experiencing breast pain or other health problems, please seek advice from your medical practitioner. Purelan™ is formulated to provide fast relief from nipple soreness and dry skin. ¹
Purelan™ is a deeply hydrating cream and is ideal for chapped lips and other dry skin.
Use Purelan™ at every feed to relieve soreness, moisturise, and protect your nipples and skin. There is no need to remove the lanolin cream before feeding your baby.
Purelan™ contains 100% ultra-pure, medical-grade lanolin It is ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms. Our all-natural formula is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
Purelan™ lanolin nipple cream provides fast relief for mums’ sore nipples and dry skin, and is safe for babies, with no need to remove before feeding. The lanolin in our nipple cream is purified to remove impurities and pesticides, with no additives, preservatives and fragrance added.
With clean hands, apply a pea-sized amount of Purelan™ onto your nipple area – the smooth, rich texture of Purelan™ makes it easy to apply. Purelan™ creates a protective layer on the surface of your skin and rehydrates skin from within – relieving soreness while skin heals naturally. There is no need to remove the cream again before feeding.
If you experience sore and cracked nipples, you can try Medela's Hydrogel pads for instant relief. Hydrogel Pads provide cooling effect for soothing sore nipples and promote natural healing by providing a moist environment that is conducive to effective wound healing in case of cracked nipples
Thanks to its rich texture, Purelan™ creates a protective layer on skin's surface and rehydrates from within.
Purelan™ lanolin cream is an ultra-pure, medical-grade lanolin formula. It is dermatologically tested to the highest industry standards – the European Pharmacopoeia Standard – and is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. However, if you or your children have a lanolin allergy, do not use this or any other lanolin cream.