Freestyle Flex™ Double Electric Breast Pump
The Freestyle Flex™ is our smallest double electric breast pump designed for life: lightweight, sleek design with touchscreen controls and rechargeable battery offers you the flexibility you need to pump anytime, anywhere.
Item # 101037980
Breast Pump Features & Benefits
- Compact and light: Easy to carry & fits in the palm of your hand. Weighs less than 1 pound
- Closed system with Overflow Protection: Prevents your breast milk from entering the tubing and motor
- Backlit touchscreen: Makes pumping at night easier than ever
- PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields: Adapt to your breast shape for personalized comfort and 11.8% faster milk flow compared to traditional 90° breast shield. (two sizes included)
- Portable microfiber carry bag designed specifically for your Freestyle Flex Breast Pump parts: Provides convenient transportation and organization
- Built-in, USB-chargeable* battery for convenient pumping anywhere you are: 2-hour battery life between charges
*Only use the power adapter and cable that comes with the breast pump
- Connectivity to Medela Family app: Allows you to create a personalized profile tailored to your needs
- 2-Phase Expression®: Technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm – faster at first to stimulate milk flow, then slower to feed – for more comfortable and efficient pumping
Freestyle Flex™ An Overview
Medela’s Freestyle Flex™ Double Electric Breast Pump is light, compact, and designed for every mom’s active lifestyle. Weighing less than 1 pound and featuring a USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery for the freedom to express milk whenever and wherever needed – with no compromise on pumping performance – Freestyle Flex fits into the palm of the hand and can be easily slipped into a purse or baby bag, so busy moms can get on with their day!
Freestyle Flex also benefits from Medela’s research into pumping technology, tested by scientists with the help of breastfeeding moms. This means:
Double pumping with Freestyle Flex yields more milk in less time than pumping from each breast in turn.*
2-Phase Expression Technology closely mimics the baby’s natural sucking rhythms – faster at first to stimulate milk flow, then slower to feed – for more efficient and comfortable pumping.
A closed system with Overflow Protection prevents breast milk from entering the tubing or motor.
PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields adapt to fit each mom’s unique breast shape for truly individualized comfort and increased milk flow.**
All components that come in contact with mother’s milk are made without BPA and meet U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA 2008) and CA AB 1108 requirements for DEHP and other phthalates for all components that contact mother’s milk.
* Prime DK et al. Breastfeed Med. 2012; 7(2):100–106.
** Prime DK et al. 6th ABM Europe Conference, Rotterdam, NL; 2018.
(1) breast pump with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
(2) 21mm PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields
(2) 24mm PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields
(2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors
(4) 5oz/150ml bottles with lids
(2) bottle stands
(1) carry bag
(1) cooler bag with cooling element
(1) power adaptor with USB-C charging cable
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Power input: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: <1.0lbs. (breast pump only)/ 5.63 lbs. (in retail package)
- Unit size/package: 13 5/16 x 7 x 9 ½ (LxWxH)
Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.