Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Insurance Breast Pump
Item # 101041360
The new Pump In Style® with Max Flow™ technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump.
The Pump in Style with MaxFlow has the benefits of a closed system. Compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors only.
To order your insurance-covered breast pump, click here.
Features & Benefits
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings are pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping
- Closed system: Prevents milk from entering the tubing
- Comfortable pumping: PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields with oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Designed for Daily use: Double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Safe For you and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Flex compared to PersonalFit data on file
Pump In Style® is a double electric breast pump developed for moms who pump several times a day.
Trusted performance from the #1 recommended breast pump brand*, the Pump In Style with MaxFlow Insurance Breast Pump is designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with amazing breast milk for longer.
Order your insurance-covered breast pump today! click here.
*IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018 – August 2019
* Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: 1.18lbs (pump only)
- Unit size / package: 11.7" x 9.7" x 4.6"
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts.
- Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement
IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.