Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Insurance Breast Pump
The new Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump.
Only compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors, do not use PersonalFit™ Connectors as use of other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
Item # 101041360
Features & Benefits
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive Control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings are pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping
- Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing when using PersonalFit Flex™ connectors. Use with other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
- Comfortable Pumping: PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields with oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Designed for Daily Use: Double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Safe for You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Flex compared to PersonalFit data on file
Pump In Style® is a double electric breast pump developed for moms who pump several times a day.
Trusted performance from the #1 recommended breast pump brand*, the Pump In Style with MaxFlow Insurance Breast Pump is designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with amazing breast milk for longer.
Order your insurance-covered breast pump today! click here.
*IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018 – August 2019
* Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: 1.18lbs (pump only)
- Unit size / package: 11.7" x 9.7" x 4.6"
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts.
- Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement
IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
No, the Pump In Style Advanced original connectors, membranes, tubing and power cords are NOT compatible with the new Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pump.
Please note: New Pump in Style with MaxFlow and Freestyle Flex are compatible only with PersonalFit Flex connectors. Use with other connectors could cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
Pump in Style with MaxFlow has unique parts and was designed to be a closed system at the kit, which means its tubing is designed to work with PersonalFit Flex Connectors only. Using your Symphony kit with Pump in Style MaxFlow will cause milk back-up into the tubing and result in irreversible damage to your pump.
The majority of Pump In Style accessories were developed exclusively for the Pump In Style family of products. Please see below for compatibility.
- Pump In Style tubing 101040559 [component] is exclusively for the NEW Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pump.
- Pump In Style power adaptor 101036149 & battery pack 67553 are compatible with the Pump In Style with MaxFlow and Pump in Style Advanced.
- The PersonalFit Flex connector is compatible with the NEW Pump In Style with MaxFlow and Freestyle Flex breast pump. Use with other connectors could cause irreversible damage.
- PersonalFit Flex & PLUS breast shields are compatible with all Medela breast pumps.
- The Portable Vehicle Adaptor 67174, compatible with Pump In Style Advanced and should not be used with the NEW Pump In Style with MaxFlow breast pump.
We recently made a minor update to the tubing adapter, but not to worry, this doesn’t affect the performance and you can use either tubing interchangeably, they both work.
No. Although your NEW Pump in Style with MaxFlow Breast Pump may seem to physically "fit" the original PersonalFit Connectors, they are NOT compatible.
Pump in Style with MaxFlow is only compatible with Medela's PersonalFit Flex™ Connector. Our PersonalFit Flex Connectors create a closed system at the pump kit, designed to prevent milk back-up into tubing. Use with other connectors could cause irreversible damage to your breast pump. Additionally, if using a non-compatible connector, you may experience vacuum levels outside of our clinically safe vacuum ranges.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology will default to the vacuum level/setting you ended your Stimulation Phase in by gradually ramping up to that level within 3 cycles. For example: if you are at level 7 while in Stimulation, when the pump automatically or manually switches to the Expression Phase the vacuum will ramp from level L4, L5, L6 and hold constant at L7 until you manually changes the vacuum using the + or - buttons.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology can be used with the included battery pack for up to 2 hours. 8 AA batteries are not included.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Technology default setting is level 4 in the Stimulation Phase. There are 10 levels in Stimulation Phase.