The SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed for babies with facial or oral problems that hamper their ability to maintain adequate suction for feeding.
Item # Select from options in drop-down to view.
Features & Benefits
- Variable flow rate controlled by feeder and baby: You and baby are in control of the flow of milk, leading to a more natural feeding experience
- Sensitive to baby’s feeding efforts: This innovative design rewards the weakest suck
- One-way valve: Prevents flooding so baby is never overwhelmed with too much milk
- Sterile packaging: Baby and breastmilk are safe with sterile packaging
- Version with 80 mL container includes Mini SpecialNeeds teat: Smaller teat for smaller or premature babies
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Specialty Feeding Professional Product In-service
The SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed for babies with facial or oral problems that hamper their ability to maintain adequate suction for feeding. The specially designed valve and silicone feeder adjust milk flow to suit baby’s needs.
- 1 - 80mL OR 150mL Collection Container
- 1 - Disc
- 1 - Teat
- 1 - Membrane
- 1 - Collar
- Unit Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging
With 80 mL container: 11 X 9 X 2
With 150 mL container: 11-1/4 X 9 X 2
- For hygienic reasons cannot be returned to store once opened