PersonalFit™ Breast Shields
PersonalFit™ breast shields come in a range of sizes to fit every mom's needs.
Item # select an Option to view
Features & Benefits
Breast Shield Professional Product In-service
One size does not always fit all, so Medela developed PersonalFit™ breast shields in a range of sizes to meet every mom's needs.
Lactation professionals agree that proper breast shield fit is essential for not only comfort, but also for effective milk expression.
You may be interested in Medela’s PersonaFit Flex Breast Shields, which adapts to your breast shape to help you find the most comfortable, most efficient position to pump - even as your breast shape changes. It’s a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you. For more information visit PersonaFit Flex Breast Shields.
- 2 - PersonalFit breast shields
- PersonalFit connectors sold separately
- Unit Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
Warranty: breast pump accessories are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
Click here or more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
CAUTION: Take apart and wash all parts that come in contact with your breast and breast milk immediately after use to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
CAUTION: Only use drinking quality-tap or bottled water for cleaning.
CAUTION: Do not store wet or damp parts as mold may develop.
Clean breast pump kit parts after each use.
1. Disassemble all parts.
2. Rinse in cool water all separated parts that came in contact with your breast and breast milk in order to remove breast milk residue.
3. Washing options: Wash in sink or dishwasher.
a. Washing in sink:
· Soak all separated parts in warm soapy water for 5 minutes.
· Clean with a clean dish-cloth or soft brush.
· Rinse all separated parts with clear water.
· Allow all parts to air dry in a clean area.
· Store dry parts when not in use.
b. Washing in dishwasher:
· Wash all separated parts on top rack of dishwasher.
· Allow all breast pump parts to air dry in a clean area.
· Store dry parts when not in use.
Sanitize breast pump kit parts once daily.
1. Fill a pot with enough water to cover all parts.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Place parts in boiling water for 10 minutes.
4. Allow water to cool and gently remove parts from water with tongs.
5. Place parts on a clean surface and/or towel.
· Allow parts to air dry
· Store parts when not in use.
· Do NOT store wet or damp parts.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.