Pump In Style® Advanced Breast Pump Power Adaptor, Dual-voltage, 110-240V
Features & Benefits
- Dual-voltage, 110 - 240V: Use your Pump In Style Advance Breast Pump even while traveling outside the U.S.
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts provide quality and performance you can trust: Have a spare power source for work or travel, or a replacement for a lost or damaged adaptor
- Designed & Tested: Works with Medela 9 volt Pump In Style® Advanced Breast Pumps
Medela’s Pump In Style® Advanced Power Adaptor is compatible with all Medela 9 volt Pump In Style® Advanced Breast Pumps and is Dual-voltage, 110-240V. Moms now have the ability to use their Pump In Style Advance Breast Pump while traveling outside the U.S.. This replacement power adaptor option is an easy and convenient way for moms to have an extra power supply, replace a damaged power supply, or purchase a Dual-voltage power for traveling outside of the U.S..*
*Using the Pump In Style Advanced Power Adaptor outside of the U.S. requires a universal prong converter (sold separately, not a Medela item)
- 1 - Pump In Style Advanced Dual-voltage, 110-240V Power Adaptor
- Instructions for use
- Color: black
- Power: 110-240V
- Piece: 5.63 H x 3.80 W x 2.4 D inches
- Carton: 6.30 H x 8.10 W x 5.2 D inches
Yes, it will work on any Medela 9 Volt Breast Pumps: Pump in Style® Advanced, Advanced Personal Double Breast Pump and Personal Double Breast Pump (not compatible with Pump In Style Advance Breast Pump 12 volt, which was manufactured prior to January 2008)
Yes, you would still need to purchase a universal prong converter (sold separately, not a Medela item).
Yes, all you would need is a universal prong converter (sold separately, not a Medela item).
No, it is only For Medela 9 Volt Breast Pumps: Pump in Style® Advanced, Advanced Personal Double Breast Pump and Personal Double Breast Pump. Not for use with Symphony®, Lactina®, Freestyle®, Sonata®, Swing® or 12 Volt Pump in Style breast pumps.