23 Gorgeous Breastfeeding Moments
These are just 23 of the gorgeous breastfeeding moments that we’ve been obsessed with lately. Hope you love them as much as we do.
It’s no secret – we love breastfeeding.
We love how good it is for babies and their mamas. We love the empowering experience of being able to provide nourishment to a growing baby. And honestly, we love how beautiful it is.
When we see a mom and baby connected so intimately, whether it’s at the breast or with a little help from a breast pump, we can’t help but stop scrolling. These are just 23 of the gorgeous breastfeeding moments that we’ve been obsessed with lately. Hope you love them as much as we do:
1. When you’re brand new to the breastfeeding journey.
2. When you drop everything because baby’s hungry and that’s ok.
3. When you’re proud to be a pumping mama and want to show the world.
4. When your new mom aesthetic is total #momgoals.
5. When you love your new body because you grew a human with it.
6. When you take getting in touch with nature seriously.
7. When you’re on a boat.
8. When you’re totally exhausted but also totally dedicated.
9. When you’ve got two babies…and also two breasts to feed them with.
10. When you’re totally nailing supplementing.
11. When you find total acceptance with your fourth trimester body.
12. When you have to pump, but you also have to make dinner.
13. When you’re struck with complete joy.
14. When you experience that first proud public nursing moment.
15. When even a NICU stay can’t stop you from giving your baby breast milk.
16. When you make motherhood look seriously good.
17. When you make learning to latch look like art.
18. When you look down at your baby and can’t believe how far you’ve come.
19. When you pump and call it “breastfeeding,” because pumping is breastfeeding too.
20. When you’ve got to pump, but you’ve also got to have coffee.
21. When you’re completely blissed out and amazed by your little human.
22. When you find out there are hands-free bras that can help you be a multitasking queen.
23. When you realize your heart’s capacity to love just grows with the second baby.
Share your gorgeous breastfeeding photos with us on Instagram using #Medela.