Harmony® Breast Pump with PersonalFit™ PLUS - WIC Manual Breast Pump
Item # 101029270
Harmony is a single, manual breast pump, small enough to fit into a handbag. With no need for batteries or wires it is perfect for moms who express occasionally and need a lightweight travel companion. Combining the PersonalFit™ PLUS Breast Shield with 105-degree opening angle and oval shape allows moms to easily adapt the way her breast shield fits for the most comfortable most efficient way to pump.
Harmony Hand Pump Features & Benefits
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- Compact, light and portable: take the Harmony® anywhere you go
- Discreet & quiet: pump with it confidently anytime and anywhere.
- PersonalFit™ PLUS breast shields: for increased comfort and more milk¹
- 2-Phase Expression technology: its unique handle helps you mimic your baby's natural suckling rhythm²‚³
- Simple to use: intuitive and ergonomic design
- Easy to clean: easy assembly and disassembly, also washing and sanitizing Harmony® is simple
- Bottle Stand: Help prevent spills
- Safe for mom and baby: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA and meet US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA 2008), CA AB 1108 requirements for DEHP and other phthalates.
PersonalFit™ PLUS/FLEX 105 Oval Breast Shield
As the #1 mom and doctor recommended breast pump brand*, Medela provides the best in research-based breast milk feeding products.
Harmony is a single, manual breast pump intended for occasional time away from baby and designed with you in mind.
Thanks to the unique combination of a 105-degree opening angle and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit™ PLUS breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience – clinically proven.1
The unique ergonomic handle has 2-Phase Expression technology allows you to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm2,3
For more information please visit MedelaPersonalFitPLUS.com
*IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2019 – August 2020
1 Sakalidis VS et al. Breast shield design impacts milk removal dynamics during pumping: A randomised controlled non-inferiority trial. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2020:doi: 10.1111/aogs.13897.
2 Kent JC et al. Response of breasts to different stimulation patterns of an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact. 2003; 19(2):179–186.
3 Mitoulas L et al. Effect of vacuum profile on breast milk expression using an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact. 2002; 18(4):353–360.
- (1) Manual breast pump
- (1) 21 mm PersonalFit™ PLUS Breast Shield
- (1) 24 mm PersonalFit PLUS Breast Shield
- (1) 5 oz/150 mL bottle with lid
- (1) Bottle stand
- (2) Extra membranes
- Instructions for use in English and Spanish
Warranted to the original participant to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of 90 days.
Yes, all PersonalFit breast shields work on the Harmony breast pump.
Yes, the PersonalFit™ PLUS Breast Shields can be sanitized using the Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ Bags. The cleaning and sanitizing instructions for the PersonalFit™ PLUS Breast Shields are the same as the PersonalFit™ Breast Shield. For the complete cleaning instructions, refer to the breast pump kit instructions for use document.
- You can safely store your breast milk for up to 10 hours* with Pump In Style Advanced and Freestyle breast pump cooler bags.
- Direct exposure to the sun, like leaving the cooler in a car, severely reduces the cooling effectiveness.
- Breast milk is safe stored in a cooler at/or below 59 degrees for up to 24 hours.
- The liquid inside the cooling elements is water with food grade dye. The liquid is non-toxic.
- Medela does not have recommendations for storing breast milk with dry ice. Consult a lactation consultant or healthcare provider for further information.
*When ice pack is frozen solid
In the past it was thought that mothers needed to make more and more milk as their babies grew. Scientists now know that a healthy milk supply remains fairly constant over the six (6) months of exclusive breastfeeding. Your baby will take the amount he needs.
During the early weeks, babies eat very frequently and grow very quickly. By day 10-14, babies should regain any weight they lost after birth. For the next few months babies will gain about an ½ ounce to 1 ounce a day.
Around three (3) to four (4) months, a breastfed baby’s rate of grown begins to slow down. Your milk supply will continue to satisfy the baby until it is time to introduce solids at 6 months.
Be the end of the first week of life, women who are breastfeeding one baby normally make between 19 to 30 ounces of milk each day. Infants between one (1) and six (6) months of age normally drink an average of 19 to 30 ounces a day.
An average size “meal” for a baby is between three (3) to five (5) ounces of breastmilk. Formula is harder to digest and less well absorbed. Formula fed babies may need larger feeds. Consult your healthcare professional for advice.
Click here or more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
No, the oval shape can be rotated 360o for whatever position is most comfortable.