Features & Benefits
- Double electric breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Built-in pump: Portable and discreet
- Stylish microfiber backpack: Holds everything you need to pump
- Built-in bottle holders: Help prevent spills
- Tubing storage pocket: Keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
The Pump In Style Advanced Backpack breast pump is a daily use breast pump designed for moms who pump several times per day. This breast pump includes Medela's patented 2-Phase Expression® technology which produces more milk in less time*. The included Solution Set includes all of the Medela essentials to get Mom started with her breast pumping journey.
*When pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the Expression Phase.
The Pump In Style Advanced Backpack breast pump includes:
- 1 - 2-Phase Expression® technology breast pump
- 1 - cooler bag with ice pack
- 4 - breast milk bottles with lids
- 1 - double pumping kit with PersonalFit™ breast shields
- 1 - power adaptor
Medela Accessory Starter Set includes:
- 30 - disposable Bra Pads
- 1 - 2oz tube Tender Care™ Lanolin
- 5 - Quick Clean™ Bags
- 2 - 20-count Pump and Save™ Breast Milk Bag sets
- 1 - Medela Breastfeeding Resource Guide
- 1 - Medela Breast Milk Storage Guidelines Magnet
Pump in Style recently updated it’s AC power adaptor as of June 1st, 2019. With this new adaptor, when traveling internationally, there are 3 power options:
- Use the Battery Pack that was included with your Pump In Style® Advanced breast pump.
- Purchase the 9 volt Portable Vehicle Adaptor (sold separately) item 67174.
- Use the power adaptor that was included with your Pump in Style® Advanced breast pump with universal prong converters (sold separately, not a Medela item)
Please note: The previous Pump in Style Advanced power adaptor (item number 68030 or 9207010) is not compatible outside of North America. Please call Medela Customer Service if you have any questions identifying which power adaptor came with your breast pump.
The Pump In Style Advanced power adaptor (68030 / 9207010) is a linear power supply that is designed for use with standard U.S. outlets. Use of this adaptor outside the United States may result in breast pump motor damage and unpredictable operation.
As of June 2019, All Pump in Style breast pumps have been updated with a dual-voltage power adaptor 110-240v. If you have an older power adaptor (68030/9207010) you may purchase the new power adaptor (101036640 / 101036649) for international use. Please call Medela Customer Service if you have any questions.