Quick Clean™ Breast Pump & Accessory Wipes
Item # Select from options below to view
Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session.
Suggested Retail Price
$8.99 - $19.99
Features & Benefits
- No scrub soap: Removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old
- No added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding: For breast pump parts, bottles, nipples, intimate apparel and more
- Safe & hypoallergenic: Clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation
- Over 25 washes per bottle
Quick Clean™ Family of Products
Designed specifically for cleaning breast pump & breast milk feeding accessories
Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breast pumps and accessories as well as high chairs, tables, cribs and countertops.
Quick Clean breast pump & accessory wipes are part of the Quick Clean family of products and are perfect for out & about - a portable cleaning solution! Also try:
- Quick Clean breast milk removal soap
Great for home - every time you clean
- Quick Clean Micro-Steam bags
Great for work, travel & end of day cleaning
- Quick Clean breast pump & accessory sanitizer
Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria & viruses with a safe, no-rinse solution
All of our Quick Clean products work together for a hassle-free routine!
Dimensions - 24-pack
- Unit Weight: 0.27 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 1 1/2
Dimensions - 40-pack
- Unit Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 3 1/4 x 7 7/8 x 3 7/8
Hygienic wipes are proven safe for cleaning breastpumps, breastshields and accessories. Also great for changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more. No need for soap and water. Unscented, alcohol and bleach free.
Directions for use: Wipe surface with towelette. Intended for use after pumping. If used immediately before pumping, rinse with water after wiping or allow 10 minutes to air dry.
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid eye contact until hands are dry. Do not ingest.
FIRST AID: Have the product package with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES/IF INGESTED: Hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor for treatment advice.