PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors for Freestyle Flex™ and Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™
With the PersonalFit Flex™ Connector, you can pump in a more reclined and comfortable position. Medela Flex™ technology its a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you. Exclusively for use with Medela's Freestyle Flex Breast Pump.
Item # 101038233
Features & Benefits
- Designed & Tested: Works with Medela's Freestyle Flex and Pump In Style with MaxFlow Breast Pumps
- Closed System: Overflow Protection prevents milk from overflowing into the tubing and motor
- Comfortable design: Pump in a more reclined and comfortable positioning
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts provide quality and performance you can trust: Have an extra set for work or travel, or a replacement for lost or damaged
- Thoughtful design: Makes it easy to assemble and clean connectors
- Customize for you: Works with all PersonalFit Breast Shields and sizes, including the PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields.
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and baby
Please note – the PersonalFit Flex Connectors are not compatible with prior Pump in Style models, Advanced Personal Double Pump, Freestyle or Sonata breast pumps.
How to Clean Your Medela Flex Breast Pump Kit
With the PersonalFit Flex™ Connector, you can pump in a more reclined and comfortable position. Medela Flex™ technology its a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you. Exclusively for use with Medela's Freestyle Flex and Pump In Style with MaxFlow Breast Pumps.
- (2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors
- (2) Membranes
- Unit size/package: 5.44” x 5.28” x 2.40”
- Weight 0.31lbs
Warranty: breast pump accessories are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
Please check your instruction manual for complete cleaning directions. Before use, ensure that the connectors and tubing are completely dry. Tubing should be hung to dry - do not dry tubing by running the pump with wet tubing connected. Pump operation with wet or moist tubing can lead to irreversible damage to the pump.