We know that your role as a Broker means you have a lot on your plate. You are an adviser, expert, and advocate for your clients and their employees. Our program is designed to help you offer a unique and valuable solution for companies wanting to make their workplace more supportive for working parents, more inclusive and female-friendly, and fully compliant with rules and regulations around breastfeeding or pumping at work.
To help you better understand and communicate our program to your clients, we have created a helpful Guide exclusively for Brokers. Inside you’ll find:
• Reasons why this program helps solve important business needs
• A summary of employer characteristics that make a good fit for the program
• Insights to our implementation, billing, and pricing models
• Questions for you to ask clients to gauge interest
• A set of marketing materials you can share directly with Employers
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Broker specialist, Kate Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org