Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Breast Pump
Item # 101041361
The new Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump in a stylish bag.
The Pump in Style with MaxFlow has the benefits of a closed system. Compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors only.
To order your insurance-covered breast pump, click here.
Suggested Retail Price
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Features & Benefits
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade (multi-user) Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive Control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings, pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping, take the guesswork out for more effective pumping
- Comfortable Pumping: Two sizes of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*, 21mm & 24mm
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Safe For You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away, including cooler bag and stylish carry bag
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Plus compared to PersonalFit data on file
Pump In Style with MaxFlow™ Breast Pump - Overview
Pump In Style with MaxFlow is a double electric breast pump developed for moms who pump several times a day.
Trusted performance from the #1 recommended breast pump brand*, Pump In Style is designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with amazing breast milk for longer.
Pump hands-free with the Easy Expression™ Bustier.
*IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018 – August 2019
* Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Bag color: black and grey
- Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: 1.18 lbs
- Unit size / package: 13.14" x 6.12" x 9.08"
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
No. Although your NEW Pump in Style with MaxFlow Breast Pump may seem to physically "fit" the original PersonalFit Connectors, they are NOT compatible.
Pump in Style with MaxFlow is only compatible with Medela's PersonalFit Flex™ Connector. Our PersonalFit Flex Connectors create a closed system at the pump kit, designed to prevent milk back-up into tubing. Use with other connectors could cause irreversible damage to your breast pump. Additionally, if using a non-compatible connector, you may experience vacuum levels outside of our clinically safe vacuum ranges.